I Wonder

Often I wonder while laying on my bed and unable to sleep: what is the purpose of life? If it were not for the intelligence of human beings, I would have known nothing of my existence, merely living like an animal. If it were not for the records of history, I would have never known the people and the time before me. But the thought that haunts me the most is: How can I ever know what shall pass after I am gone? I wont be a part of it; I wont be there. How can I ever know what happens after I close my eyes for the last time? Will I still be a part of it, or will I perish into the realms of nothingness ? Alas! I seek for an answer to the unanswerable question. And I refuse to rest in peace unless I get my answer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to Bangalore for VIJYOSHI

What is Love?